Public administration is becoming more and more digital. This creates new and complex challenges for organisations and employees. Our core competence is advising organisations on how to realise the potential of digitalisation, with a focus on User Experience and business objectives. Our experience extends to advising on and developing specialized IT systems for a wide range of public sector organisations.
We have developed and operate several public IT systems that play a vital role in improving the efficiency and quality of our customers` public services. We can contribute to the full development of new digital products or sub-elements in collaboration with other IT suppliers. We ensure coherent project processes that consider wishes and needs of users and customers.
KIMIK IT has experience of digitalization in these areas in Greenland
- Tax administration
- Employment and education
- Specialised systems for municipal administration and case management
- Counting and visualisation of election results
- Event and management system for large sporting events
- Development of self-service systems
- Integration with public identification systems (MitID)
- Digitisation of mailings to citizens and businesses
In KIMIK iT we have developed an all-in-One games and events management system for every need.
With GEMS.pro it is possible to combine modules to obtain a system which fits the needs of the individual event or game.